1. The United Nations International Student Conference Amsterdam (UNISCA) collects contact details from both its aspiring participants as well as its admitted participants. The details that will be collected from each participant are its:
1.3 Email address;
1.4 Curriculum Vitae;
1.5 Country of origin;
1.6 The university where you are enrolled in at the time of the conference;
1.7 The bachelor program that you are enrolled in or that you have completed;
1.8 A Transcript of Records detailing your academic achievements;
1.9 Motivation letter;
1.10 Any self-declared health considerations participants list as important for their participation in the conference.
2. UNISCA collects these details for organizational purposes. We use 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 and 1.9 to decide on participant admittance and its process (fact-checking). 1.1 and 1.3 we use to contact (aspiring) participants. 1.5 and 1.7 we use for UNISCA to better understand its interest-group (the aspects are solely strictly unanimously used). In case a participant is in need of a letter from UNISCA stating a request to the Embassy of the Netherlands for handing out a visa to the participant, information from the participant’s CV is incorporated into this letter.
3. UNISCA sends a monthly news-letter to people that have subscribed for this on our website, as well as to admitted participants. Upon request, the participant may request to be removed from any mailing list. However, a certain degree of email correspondence between UNISCA and its participants is required before, during and directly after the conference to ensure successful participation.
4. After each participant has completed the conference, UNISCA will remove 1.1 to 1.9 from our database, with exception of 1.3 which will be used a handful of times after the conference to resolve any potential complications that have occurred before, during or after the conference. Also, a few emails will be send at the hand of 1.3 with the purpose of exchanging feedback and a request to advertise UNISCA among friends.
5. If people are not admitted to our conference, we will delete aggregated information.
6. Photos can and will be made during UNISCA 2022.
7. UNISCA does not misuse its general information. We are not a commercial/profitable website or organisation and we do not sell or disclose any information to others.
8. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place precautions in the electronic and organisational realm to protect and secure the information we collect from our participants.
9. If you believe that any information we have from you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.